Client – Sky
Main Contractor – Lend Lease
Architect – Swanke Hayden
Consultant – Arup
Programme Duration -Jul 08 – March 11
Value – £20M
Area – 30,000M²
Works undertaken included new medium voltage (11KV) ring circuit to 8 substations, installation of 4 x 11Kv switchgear, generators, 8 Midel filled 11kv – 433 transformers, complete sub mains distribution systems to LV switch panels, dual feeds to all panels and services with manual changeover facilities.
- 4 UPS systems linked with caste resin busbar systems.
- Complete earthing system with neutral earthing transformer.
- AMCO protection system
- Associated main panels and sub distribution boards and metering
- Installation, testing and commissioning of sub-mains, final sub circuits, communications baskets and technical earthing systems. Supplies to fire alarm control panels, Vesda BMS and fire safety systems fire detection, voice evacuation and BMS Controls.
- Low level tracks for office power distribution.
- Full Dali addressable lighting and emergency lighting system, controlling all lighting and specialist feature lighting within the Atrium, breakout areas, street lighting bollards , lamp posts, LED step lights and meeting suites.
- Specialist suspended lights in control rooms.
- Installation of Client’s power for TV and desk requirements.
- Complete fit-out of roof level plant rooms including power distribution units, containment and associated cabling.
- System lightning protection, earthing and bonding to all roof equipment.
- Installation of mechanical plant, power requirements throughout Building Plant Farm and Studios.
- BMS interfacing containment of all systems, including lighting, security, metering and mechanical plant.